FOR THE DECK, PATIO, GARDEN OR BEACH, MAKE SUMMER BEAUTIFUL OUTDOORS WITH THESE SCANDINAVIAN DESIGNS. (TIP: USE THEM INDOORS ALL YEAR ROUND)
BLOOM WATERING CAN - BY STELTON
VIVA HURRICANE HOLDER - OCEAN - BY RIG-TIG
HOOP HURRICANE - BY STELTON
ORIGINAL FLOWER WATERING CAN - BY STELTON
PIER LANTERN - BLACK - BY STELTON
TIHKU BEACH TOWEL, GREY + NATURAL WHITE - BY SERA HELSINKI
HURRICANE - BLACK (2 SIZES AVAILABLE) - BY STELTON
PIER LANTERN - SAND - BY STELTON
ARKET PLANTER - DARK GREY - BY 101 COPENHAGEN
HURRICANE - SAND (2 SIZES AVAILABLE) - BY STELTON
STELTON WATERING CANS
MODERN MINIMALIST BUT FUNCTIONAL DESIGNS
Bloom is a stylish watering can produced in powder-coated stainless steel, with a matte, dark green surface. Behind the design is the German design duo Böttcher & Kayser, whose goal is to create simple, original products without superfluous details. It is the timelessness and strength of cylindrical shapes that have inspired the German design duo to create this modern interpretation of a classic watering can, with a hint to the design of the EM77 vacuum jug which is an important part of Stelton’s history. With its simple design language, where the line of the handle seems to continue into the spout, aesthetics and functionality are combined, as the water jug, in addition to its actual function, is also a decorative item to have on display at home. The long, thin spout makes it easy to water even very small pots without spilling, and the intelligent design ensures that the watering can is drip-free. Under the bottom of the can is a grooved silicone mat that makes the jug non-slip.
Garden in style - Who says you can't garden in style? Meet Stelton's iconic water can designs the Original and Bloom.
On the occasion of Stelton's 60th anniversary in 2020, the timeless and classic Original flower watering can was relaunched. Simultaneously, the relaunch was a tribute to Peter Holmblad who back in 1978 designed the watering can. Holmblad is the designer behind every product in the Original-series which is a central part of Stelton’s design DNA. With its elegant idiom, functionality meets aesthetics and in addition to its original function: keeping flowers and plants fresh, a decorative sculpture when not in use.
3 OUTDOOR HURRICANE LANTERNS
USING CANDLES OR VEGETABLE OIL CANDLES
1. VIVA designed by Viviana Degrandi. VIVA is produced in glass in various beautiful colours, with inspiration from Italian glass art and nature; ’Amber’ a deep orange reminiscent of amber that has lain in the sea for thousands of years, ‘Ocean’ as the cool salt water of the sea, and ‘Smoke’ as the smoke from a recently extinguished bonfire. VIVA can be used both as outdoor and indoor lighting and has a simple and aesthetic expression, where colour and simple function takes centre stage. The light source for VIVA hurricane is a 100% vegetable candle, which is sold separately.
2. HURRICANE designed by Maria Bertsen for Stelton - With her well-known creative sense of simplicity, Maria Berntsen designed these stylish hurricanes that can be used all year long as evocative light in the home, both outdoors and indoors. Should the hurricane be left outdoors during rainy weather, the smart design ensures that the rainwater runs out of the hurricane by itself. The black or sand finished stoneware is weather resistant and the hurricane can of course withstand being left outdoors, even when the temperature is below zero. Use tea light, taper candle or pillar candle at max. Ø 7 cm for the large Hurricane and max. Ø 6 cm for the small.
3. HOOP designed by Unit 10. The soft lines of the glass and the cool expression of the steel make the Hoop hurricane the epitome of good design. The light of the flames dancing behind the glass creates a calm, comfortable atmosphere in the room. The classic design means the black hurricane looks great in almost any interior, and the small lamp is both beautiful alone or in pairs. It is easy to take apart when cleaning or lighting the vegetable oil candle. NOTE! The light source for Hoop hurricane is a 100% vegetable candle, which is sold separately.
ABOVE (L - R): VIVA, HURRICANE, HOOP
3 OUTDOOR LAMPS
TRADITIONAL SHIP LAMPS TO MODERN PORTABLE LED
1. EM LAMP COLLECTION by Stelton's was designed in 1982 by Erik Magnussen. The classic ship's lamp in an updated, minimalist and cylinder design, which keeps the wind out. Whether you are in maritime surroundings or in your garden. The ship's lamp uses kerosene with a traditional wick, and can be hung or used on a tabletop. Perfect for using off grid living, camping or outdoors. Available in large or small sizes. EM Oil Lamp by Stelton is included in Phaidon's design classics among the best design in the world. With the oil lamps in satin polished stainless steel and clear glass you get a beautiful view of the bright atmosphere setting flame behind the glass. A beloved minimalist design classic. The wick is made of fibreglass and requires no maintenance; it does not burn down during use.
2. SOLIS is an oil lamp that is all about flame and light. The concave top that encircles the wick reflects the flame, enhancing its beautiful glow. When designing the lamp, Søren Refsgaard played with the contrasts of material and shape. The Solis oil lamp consists of two parts - a holder and a cover that fits perfectly. This is a result of Stelton’s experience with the material and quest for precision. Available in satin black & satin brass.
3. PIER LED LAMP is a beautiful reinterpretation of the classic ship's lamp. With its pleasant light, Pier extends the warm evenings on the terrace or balcony. The LED lamp can be used both indoors and outdoors (in dry weather and by temperatures above freezing) and is easy to carry in the handle at the top of the lamp. By a simple touch on the button at the base, the Pier LED lamp can be set to three varying light levels depending on the need and the atmosphere you want to create. Available in black or sand.
ABOVE TOP ROW (L - R): EM SHIP'S LAMP SMALL, EM LAMP COLLECTION, SOLIS IN BRASS | BOTTOM ROW: PIER BLACK, PIER SAND
THE PERFECT MODERN PLANTER
ASIAN INFLUENCE WITH FUNCTIONALITY
Arket is a sculptural plant pot influenced by sharp architectural lines and organic curves. Characterized by 5 vertical lines, Arket creates a sculptural contrast between light and shadow, sharp lines, and soft surfaces. Arket comes in four sizes. Each Arket includes two pieces, a plant pot and saucer to collect water and protect floors.
Both plant pot and saucer are waterproof, a small hole in the bottom, ensures a good water and air flow for the plant.
BEACH & POOL LIFE
SUPER SOFT HANDWOVEN TOWELS
Sera Helsinki's Fair-Trade towel collection is hand woven in Ethiopia using 100% pure natural cotton that only gets softer and more luxurious with time. Lightweight, they are super easy to roll up tightly and pack into suitcases or small bags when venturing to the beach or pool. The soft spun cotton absorbs water, yet being lightweight and thin, able to dry quickly. Use as a picnic blanket or protection for your chaise lounge when relaxing or sun bathing.
Minimalist towels of grey, black and natural white create a 'wabi-sabi' look and feel. We love the darker tones for their ability to be used outdoors and hide any stains or dirt.
ABOVE TOP ROW (L - R): TIHKU WHITE, TIHKU WHITE & GREY, TIHKU GREY & WHITE | MIDDLE ROW (L - R): RIITE, MYRSKY, USVA | BOTTOM ROW (L - R): UKKONNEN, SAVU, MUSTA